The company SPE “Neftesintez” LLC is a designer and manufacturer of series of liquid catalyst THIONOL.
The catalyst THIONOL is used in further process:
- Hydrogen Sulfide Removal From Water;
- Hydrogen Sulfide Removal From Crude Oil And Oil Products;
- Methyl Ethyl Mercaptan Removal From Crude Oil And Oil Products;
- Kerosene Sweetening;
- Desulfurization Of Middle Distillates;
- LPG Desulfurization;
- Copper Corrosion Improvement In Distillates.
- Catalyst is nontoxic, nonflammable and noncorrosive;
- Catalyst doesn’t have a negative impact on characteristics of treated fuel;
- Reduction of hydrogen sulfide and mercaptan content is provided by direct conversion into less noxious
- THIONOL is appeared as a water- soluble liquid additive;
- Catalyst doesn’t contain highly toxic compounds;
- Using THIONOL catalyst causes an irreversible conversion of hydrogen sulfide and mercaptans;
- Consumption of the catalyst depends on content of other acidic species (phenols, naphthenic acids) in crude and conditions of process - contact time of the catalyst with oil and temperature;
- Average consumption of THIONOL is 1 - 3 ppm of catalyst per 1 ppm of active sulfur depending on treatment conditions (temperature, contact time, use of air to support oxidation).