The company SPE “Neftesintez” LLC is a designer and manufacturer of series of liquid catalyst THIONOL.
The catalyst THIONOL is used in further process:
- Hydrogen Sulfide Removal From Water;
- Hydrogen Sulfide Removal From Crude Oil And Oil Products;
- Methyl Ethyl Mercaptan Removal From Crude Oil And Oil Products;
- Kerosene Sweetening;
- Desulfurization Of Middle Distillates;
- LPG Desulfurization;
- Copper Corrosion Improvement In Distillates.
About Catalyst THIONOL
Oxidation of hydrogen sulfide and mercaptan on the THIONOL catalyst takes place in hydrocarbon media directly, and can be set in refinery production line, buffer tanks, settlers and storage tanks. Unlike many known processes THIONOL does not require water caustic which allows us to propose caustic free technology of hydrogen sulfide and mercaptan removal.
- THIONOL is appeared as a water- soluble liquid additive;
- Catalyst doesn’t contain highly toxic compounds;
- Catalyst is nontoxic, nonflammable and noncorrosive;
- Catalyst doesn’t have a negative impact on characteristics of treated fuel;
- Reduction of hydrogen sulfide and mercaptan content is provided by direct conversion into less noxious sulfides;
- Using THIONOL catalyst causes an irreversible conversion of hydrogen sulfide and mercaptans;
- Consumption of the catalyst depends on content of other acidic species (phenols, naphthenic acids) in crude and conditions of process - contact time of the catalyst with oil and temperature;
- Average consumption of THIONOL is 1 - 3 ppm of catalyst per 1 ppm of active sulfur depending on treatment conditions (temperature, contact time, use of air to support oxidation).